Your "Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) Playbook" best positions your student-athletes to build their brand today.
With the NCAA’s July 1, 2021, policy decision, student-athletes begin the playbook NIL process to build a “career brand” that lives and grows with the student-athlete over time. We build a holistic student-athlete brand and give you the tools of a business and nonprofit to sustain it. The foundation of this brand is moving through the process of building a website, business, and non-profit.
Our consulting services include a website, business, and nonprofit:
Website: Provides a “sounding board” to build the “career brand,”
- Built across four pillars, such as Athletics, Advocate, Voice, & Endorser.
- Website domain purchase and hosting service1
Business: Provides one place to contain all initiatives
- “Business-in-a-box” includes licensing the LLC in parent’s name and in the State of Residence with the Articles of Organization
- Obtain FEIN, complete Operating Agreement
Nonprofit: Demonstrates a cause “bigger than athletics”
- “Nonprofit-in-a-box” includes licensing the LLC in parent’s name and in the State of Residence with the Articles of Incorporation,
- Write By-laws, file 501c3 1023-EZ application with IRS2
A single service is $299 each. Special package two services $549. Special Package three services $7493
NCAA adopts interim name, image and likeness policy click here.
Get In Touch
1 TWIF.net (third party) hosts service website for initial and annual recurring fee of $199; Beacon Media builds website for $299
2 IRS fee to file is $375
3 Special package